Please Note: The guidelines, rules and policies listed below will be very subject to change until we get much closer to the event.
GENERAL FESTIVAL & TICKETING POLICIES
- All tickets are subject to availability and prices can change with or without notice.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges will be accepted.
- Event is outdoor and will be held rain or shine.
- Refunds will not be issued for temporary evacuations or weather disruptions; all shows and activities are subject to change.
- Artist lineups, schedules and set times are subject to change.
- This event is family friendly. Children under the age of 10 will be admitted for free. All children and ticket holders under 16 years of age MUST be accompanied by a ticket holding parent or legal guardian (21 or older) that will remain onsite as long as they do; otherwise, they will be denied entry to the event or removed from event proceedings. Please no more than three (3) children or ticket holders under 16 per eligible adult supervisor. Be sure to bring proof-of-age, as you may be required to present this when you enter through the gate.
- Anyone that wishes to purchase alcohol or enter certain designated areas serving alcohol will need to bring a Government-issued photo ID and be twenty-one (21) years or older.
- No tickets may be used for advertising, promotion (e.g., as a prize or incentive in contests or sweepstakes) or any other trade purposes without the express written consent of Branch Fest. Any ticket used in such a way will be voided without refund at Branch Fest’s sole discretion.
- Only tickets purchased from Branch Fest directly (e.g., physically at the gate/box office during the festival or at other Branch Fest sponsored events) or through our only authorized online ticket vendor, Eventbrite, will be valid. Branch Fest does not assist in any 3rd-party transactions with respect to the resale of tickets. In order to best protect yourself from purchasing potentially fraudulent tickets, please DO NOT buy tickets from 3rd parties. These tickets may not be legitimate and, if that’s the case, will not be honored by the festival. Both VERVE, which will be used as part of our ambassador program, and Affirm, which offers payment plans through Eventbrite’s payment processing system, are both legitimate and authorized platforms that may also be involved with the online sale of tickets. There may be a legitimate ticket exchange market made available once we get closer to the event.
- Any resale or attempted resale of tickets at a price higher than the current face value listed on Eventbrite (i.e., scalping) is prohibited, and upon discovery, will result any such tickets being voided without refund.
- No unauthorized vending will be allowed on the festival grounds; however, there will be an area set aside for community vending, where people will allowed to sell a few homemade, hand-crafted items with some provided table space – no food, resale or large displays. For more information on food or craft vendor sites, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All vehicles are subject to search upon entry (or, where applicable, re-entry) onto festival grounds.
- Any confiscated prohibited items will NOT be held or returned. Security and management reserves the right to determine if any item not explicitly listed as prohibited poses a significant danger or issue within the festival and may act accordingly.
FESTIVAL PASS & WRISTBAND POLICY
- No passes or wristbands will be mailed or otherwise provided in advance. All passes and wristbands will need to be picked up at the gate upon arrival. In order to receive your pass(es) and wristband(s), you must produce your print-at-home ticket(s) – whether printed or displayed on mobile device via the Eventbrite app – and provide some sort of photo ID with the name matching the name on the order.
- Replacement wristbands are $20, but the original wristband must be presented in exchange and mostly intact.
- Wristbands are nontransferable.
- Lost, stolen or tampered wristbands cannot be replaced and will be considered void. Branch Fest is not responsible for these wristbands.
If you would like to upgrade your purchased tickets to VIP, add vehicle camping, etc., please contact us at email@example.com.
Upgrade options will also be available once onsite, but prices and availability are not guaranteed.
Onsite parking will be available for a $5 fee each day upon first arrival. You can arrive up to one (1) hour before music is scheduled to start for the day. All vehicles will need to be cleared from the lot by 9 AM the following day (12 AM, if Monday). 4-Day Onsite Parking passes are also available for $10 online – see here: http://bit.ly/2WE6oj2.
Vehicles that purchase on-site parking passes will be able to leave and re-enter freely from the appropriate lot, but are not guaranteed the same spot upon return. Any vehicles that purchase camping passes will NOT be permitted to leave and re-enter freely, but areas will be put aside for rideshare pick-ups and drop-offs.
Will-call shall be handled at the gate. Make sure you bring a photo ID and have access to the card or payment method you used to make your purchase.
- Illegal substances and related paraphernalia (Cannabis allowed for personal use only)
- Glass containers or bottles of any kind
- Pets of any kind, with the exception of licensed ADA service animals (You MUST be able to present all appropriate documentation)
- Paint of any kind (including paint markers and spray paint)
- Gasoline or other liquid accelerants (outside of use with generators in Meadow RV)
- Firearms or weapons of any kind (including large hammers or sledge hammers)
- More alcohol than reasonable for personal consumption (e.g., kegs)
- Fireworks or any other kind of explosive devices
- Sky lanterns
- Glow Sticks
- Unauthorized motorized aerial devices (e.g., drones or toy planes)
- Unauthorized motorized vehicles (e.g., golf carts and ATVs)
- Scooters, skateboards and bicycles
- Unauthorized professional photography or audio recording equipment or cameras with detachable lenses (point and shoots without additional lenses are fine).
- Campground gates open at 12 PM on Thursday, May 30th – first come, first serve. There will NOT be a place to lineup prior to gates opening. Anyone found parked along Route 222 will be asked to move. All campgrounds will need to be cleared by 12 PM on Monday, June 3rd.
- Quiet hours are TBD, except in Family Camping, where they will be TBD .
- No open fires, fire pits or charcoal grills will be allowed in the campgrounds. Only propane grills with up to 16.4 oz propane tanks (except in the RV campgrounds) will be permitted.
- Generators will NOT be allowed in campgrounds, with the exception of Meadow RV sites. If you have purchased a Meadow RV site and would like to bring a generator, you must respect quiet hours.
- No amplified music or drums during quiet hours. Acoustic instruments are fine, except in Family Camping.
CONCERT FIELD POLICIES
Not allowed in the concert field:
- Outside beverages or food, with some exceptions:
- Sealed or empty water bottles (potable water stations will be available inside).
- Baby formula or kids drinks
- No large coolers (only lunch-box sized coolers)
- No tents, E-Z ups, overly large chairs/umbrellas or anything else that might obstruct views